Introduction

Hello,
My name is Michael Kirsch and I am an EdS student at Walden University. The series of blogs I will be developing will investigate and research various aspects of Distance Learning (online education). Please feel free to comment, respond or give your "two bits" on any of the subject matter posted on this site. I look forward to thoughtful and lively discussions.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Concept Map

Please follow the link to your right to view my concept map and reflection. Post your responses here.
Thank you for your feedback.

4 comments:

  1. I love your concept map. I didn't think to include visuals. Based on the pictures that I can easily make-out, I would say that everything is in the correct category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,
    This is a great concept map! To me, even though you mark yourself closer to static, this is an example of dynamic technology. I really appreciate how you integrated the visual examples in each category. Of all the technologies, what are the ones that you use the most?

    Thanks,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica,
    Due to budget limits as well as technological access, I use overheads, PowerPoint, and occasionally laptops with an online education application. As I learn more about the dynamic technologies through these courses I will try to integrate them into my classes.
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like your map Michael. I know that on mine, I would place myself in the middle as our district is one of the fortunate ones that are in Tennessee and we just accumulated all of that money in Race to the Top.

    ReplyDelete