Introduction

Hello,
My name is Michael Kirsch and I am an EdS student at Walden University. The series of blogs I will be developing will investigate and research various aspects of Distance Learning (online education). Please feel free to comment, respond or give your "two bits" on any of the subject matter posted on this site. I look forward to thoughtful and lively discussions.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have visited the following sites.
Sara Becker's Distance Education
Lou Morris' EDUC 7102
Sabrina McDow's Distance Education
Erica's 8842 Blog

1 comment:

  1. Michael,
    Your presentation is the best I have seen in this course. It reminds me of the videos we have been seeing in the Walden University courses. Great transition effects and call outs to emphasize pertinent points. Obviously, you were well prepared for your on scene appears. Great job!

    ReplyDelete